Current Technical Sessions
- History of Exploration and Production in the Rockies
- Carboniferous of the Northern Rockies
- Seismic Application in the Rockies
- Clastic Resource Plays of the Rockies
- Exploration and Production in the Powder River Basin
- Advances in Geologic Storage
- Total Petroleum Systems
- Mudrocks in the Rockies – Lessons Learned and Recent Innovations
- From Basins to Wells; Structural Geology and Geomechanics
- Special Topic – A Tribute to Bill Cobban and his Contributions to Stratigraphy
- Tight Oil Plays
- Reservoir Characterization and Completions for Tight Plays
- Codell-Niobrara-Mancos-Mancobrara of the Rockies
Call for papers
Deadline: May 31ˢᵗ 2019
The AAPG Rocky Mountain Section with the Wyoming Geological Association invite abstract submissions for the 2019 meeting in Cheyenne.
All Rocky Mountain petroleum and geology related topics are welcome.
Instructions for authors
Indicate whether it is oral or poster. Please submit as .doc file.
Abstract text is limited to 2,000 characters (not including spaces).